Smatterings

Living, creating, working, enjoying. Family, home, world, self.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
<

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Books, Buds, and Birds

It is definitely time for me to put this fellow away till next winter.

It is bitter cold and windy today but...................

spring is arriving.

Buds are budding.
Birds are building.


Tree peony buds


Robins cozy corner for expected babies.





mud nest builder leaving the extra building materials laying around.



mud nest


And I........
under a warm and fuzzy throw, reading "The Heaven Tree Trilogy" till spring forces me out.


5 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Hey there Belle! Nice to see you emerge from your winter's hibernation - great photos. Must be rather lovely having the birds to watch. Enjoy your spring - heralding a warm summer, I hope.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

Afternoon chief,

all nice and sunny and warm here today.

I'm sending warm thoughts your way.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you posting again! It has been a windy spring here, and I'm ready for summer -- hard to believe it is still cold in other parts of the country :-)

12:19 AM  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

How goes it my friend?

4:27 AM  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

And now it's spring here and autumn ther! The world turns ... Miss you!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home